Tuesday, July 6, 2010

today, I went to the crocker house creative arts center. If you do not know what that is or who jolinda crocker is then you need to and I will attach the website address at the end of this post.

I went to the crocker house to do clean up after camp. Every year jolinda crocker and her (amazing) staff, along with 60-72 kids put on a musical theatre "mini" production. This year we put together a quck 30 minuted 'into the woods'. So adorable!

However, after camp is over the house looks like a tornado went off and it takes a while to get everything back in order. After an hour or so of cleaning the place was starting to look normal again. well, as normal as it can be.

I really love the crocker house. its magical and the creativity just beams out of the walls and onto the children and its just incredible. I'm so priveleged to be able to work at such a wonderful place that is changing kids lives.


I put that picture at the top because when I came upon it it immdiately made me think of the crocker house because it really is a challenge to make a mistake at that place. everything is right and you have to power to create whatever you can imagine. which I think is rare and a true gem in the world today.

go check this place outttt:

http://crockerhouse.info/Home_Page.html

No comments:

Post a Comment