Monday, July 5, 2010


david taylor told me the other day that I post so many notes on facebook and he can't keep up. so I figured I'd start a blog that I can update as many times as I want (daily) and it will be easier for mr. taylor to keep track.

he's not the only reason i'm starting this blog either:
I'm in a certain mood right now. I get these moods often where the world is a little too much for me and I feel like im dragging and need an uplift. when I get in this mood usually go on my favorite blog EVER :

kindovermatter.blogspot.com

and I look at the glorious photos and quotes they have on that site.
and then I feel 100% better.

but I have lots of photos, stories and quotes that I want to share with ya'll so that is reason #2 that I created this blog tonight

July 5th, 2010.

okay, here we go.
time to get uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment