Monday, September 27, 2010

theres this guy in the library right now, hes sitting next to david and I'm on the other side... I'm pretty sure that David does not know him however, the stranger keeps on talking to David and looking over at what David is posting on facebook. It's very funny and I'm trying to keep my laughter in so that the guy does not notice me laughing and start talking to me or read this post I am writing about him.

He just looked over at David's computer screen and noticed that David was clicking his mouse a lot and so the guy asked, "are you trying to confirm people" and David was like " no, I'm inviting people.." and the guy was like "what?" and David was like " I'm inviting people to an event..." and then the guy was like "... to a what?" and David was like " an event, I'm inviting people to an event..".

haha, oh goodness. so funny.

david just leaned over and told me that he knows the guy. bummer. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment